Vetstar Appointment Scheduler - Adding or Removing a Section/Department Pop Up Comment
These instructions explain how to up a pop-up comment on the scheduler screen.
CAUTION: Be certain you follow instructions precisely or you could remove info for all sections.
If you need to enter a new Message ID in response to item #6 below, ensure you are in Add Mode prior to entering the Clinic Code. Make sure the Add Mode Icon on the top of the screen is selected.
- Type AM on the command line
- Select #1 Maintenance
- Select #23 Section Comments
- Clinic: SAC
- Section: It is Very important to include the section: Enter the department the Doctor is on for Client appointments (Ortho, Stis, etc…)
- Message ID: Enter a new name for your message or search to find existing.
- Start Date: Enter the date you would like the message to start popping up.
- Ending Date: Enter the date you would like the message to stop popping up.