Vetstar didn't save the record I just entered data for
If Vetstar did not save the data for a record you are entering because of a lockup, etc. you can try to recover the info by following these instructions.
- Note: if you did not save your record during entry there may not be a patient comment archive reocrd
- From the Vetstar home screen type Version and press enter and you will be at the Patient Comment Archive Screen.
- Enter through the client/patient fields to see a list of all recent records.
- The best way to locate the record is to look at date/time.
- Once you find the record you are looking for you can copy the info for pasting.