Tech Services, Service Management Office, Change Management Documentation
Change Management promotes the stability and predictability of the services and infrastructure provided by Technology Services to its customers by systematically managing planned changes to the production environment.
Systematic management of change is intended to minimize the risk inherent in making a change to production assets by;
- coordinating the scheduling of changes to avoid potential conflicts;
- assessing the breadth and depth of potential customer impact;
- ensuring that information about the change has been communicated appropriately to internal and external customers; and
- ensuring that change plans are thorough and complete.
The Change Management documents below ensure that all changes to the production environment are planned, coordinated, and communicated.
- The Change How To documents how to perform common change-related tasks.
- Change Board Mission
- Change Calendar
- Change Management Deadlines
- Change Management Policy
- Change Management Practices
- SOP Template
- Technology Services Change Management Cheat Sheet
Please contact the Service Management Office with any questions.