Set Default Printer
Instructions for setting the default printer in Windows.
- In the Windows search, type Change Default Printer and select Change default printer - System settings
- Scroll to bottom.
- If you want Windows to use the last printer you printed to each time as your default
- Check Let Windows manage my default printer and you are done.
- Otherwise, if you want a persistent default printer, uncheck Let Windows manage my default printer
- On this same screen under Printers & Scanners, left click the printer you want as default, and select Manage.
- Select Set as Default