How do I submit an assignment to Blackboard?
Students can submit their finished assignment work through the link provided by the instructor.
How to Submit an Assignment
1. Find the link for submissions provided by your instructor. It is commonly found in a content area such as a weekly folder.
2. Click the link to open up the assignment submission window.
3. On thepage, review the instructions, due date, points possible, and download any files provided by your instructor. If your instructor has added a rubric for grading, you can view it.
4. Selectto upload a file from your computer, or drag files from your computer to the "hot spot" in the area. If your browser allows, you can also drag a folder of files. The files will upload individually.
5. SelectThe page appears with information about your submitted assignment and a success message with a confirmation number. Copy and save this number as proof of your submission. For assignments with multiple attempts, you receive a different number for each submission. You'll also receive an email with your confirmation number and details each time you submit coursework.