SANDI - Client Services Training
The following articles explain the common setup an procedures followed by Client Services.
SANDI: Health Information System (Replacing Vetstar) - Installed on all hospital PCs. Must be trained to gain access.
VTH Fax Access - VTH Medical Records Fax Info & Troubleshooting
- IT@vetmed.illinois.edu: For assistance with computer hardware and software issues.
- HIS@vetmed.illinois.edu: For Vetstar and SANDI access and related issues.
- Medrec@vetmed.illinois.edu: For Medical Records
- Knowlegebase (KB) on the web: https://answers.uillinois.edu/illinois.vetmed/
- Note: there is an icon for the KB on all Vet Med PCs
SANDI Navigation Tips
- Tab to move from field to field.
- Any field that that has a character underlined can be combined with Alt as a shortcut. For example alt+C to add charge, alt+1 to Submit a charge.
Prerecorded Zoom Training & Job Aids
- Recording of live CSR Training: Training: 12/5/21
- SANDI Q&A session: Informal CSR Q&A
- Google Drive: Uploading Files & Folders
- CSR Dashboard
Log into SANDI
Patient Dashboard and Modules
**New features are being added very frequently. Some new features may not be covered in the videos.**
Additional Menu Options