VTH New Hire Health Information System Orientation Instructions
As VTH personnel you will be working with patient/client records, and will have access to health information systems. Access to this information is limited to those who have completed a required orientation.
- Several of the lessons include quizzes
- A grade of 100% on each quiz must be attained
- You may retake the quizzes if necessary
- All course material must be completed to gain access to the VTH health information systems.
Compass 2G Login Instructions
- Access the orientation materials on the Compass website: https://compass2g.illinois.edu/
- Login with your NetID and NetID password (You will likely need to complete 2-Factor Authorization, follow the screen prompts to complete this step.)
- This will bring you to the Compass 2G home page shown below.
Selecting your training Courses
Note: Be sure you go through each course and complete all tasks. (Ensure that you expand any links to additional info.)
- Select the OPEN LEARNING - Veterinary Teaching Hospital New Hire Orientation link (#1 shown below)
- Select Course Content (#2 shown below)
- Select your job/position role and complete the following lessons associated with your position. (#3 shown below)
- For example:
- Students should complete the Student (Including visiting & international) orientation material.
- Client Services should Client Services and Business Office Staff orientation and complete the modules listed