Office 365, Outlook for Mac, Zoom add-in, Getting Started
Instructions for first time users of the new Zoom add-in. This tutorial will show instructions for locating, signing into, and making changes to settings inside the Zoom add-in.
Note: to install Zoom for Outlook add-in:
- Open Outlook
- Open the Calendar and create a New Appointment
- Click "Add a Zoom Meeting" in the toolbar
- The first time you use the tool, you need to sign in. Scroll down and click on "Sign on with SSO"
- Next, enter "Illinois" as the domain and click continue. This will take you to a University sign in page. Sign in with your NetID and password.
- Once signed in, click the Zoom "Settings" button in the toolbar to view and change settings for the Zoom meeting
- (Optional) Click "Show" to reveal the advanced options.
- (Optional) Change advanced settings, i.e. add alternative hosts, enable join before host, mute participants on entry