Canvas, Instructors, Rename or Change Course Title
How do I change the course title on Canvas?
To change the Canvas space title:
1. Go to go.illinois.edu/sra
2. Enter your NetID and Active Directory Password.
3. Click Login.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the Learning Space Request Status and Edit link.
Click the link next to Space Title. On the Edit Registrar-Affiliated Space Title page, you can edit the Course Title and/or the Section display in the space title.
1. Make edits to the title and/or section information.
2. Click the Next button. (Click the Discard Edits button if you decide not to retain the edits you made.)
3. A summary of your edits page appears. Click either the Space Title or Rosters links to make any further edits, or click the Submit button to apply the edits. Then, email firstname.lastname@example.org to have Canvas Operations team complete the course title change for you. Be sure to include your Space Request # that is found on the Summary page.