CLSC Space Reservation
These are instructions for requesting space in the Clinical Skills Learning Center. Spaces include exam rooms, conference room and lab spaces. These spaces may be reserved by faculty, staff and student organizations. After a request is submitted you will receive notice via email if approved or denied. Some request types require more advance notice, as will be indicated when attempting to make the reservation.
Bookings are managed through the Vet Med EMS system. CLSC booking requests can be accessed here: https://reservations.vetmed.illinois.edu/SpaceRes/
- Login in with your NetId and password.
- Select book now to Reserve a Conference Room in CLSC (Figure 1)
- Enter a Date, Start Time, and End Time and select Search (Figure 2)
- Confirm the time you selected is Free (white background)
- Select a timeslot by clicking on green circle with a white plus sign. This will add it to your selected rooms (Figure 3).
- Click Next Step
- Under Group Details, click on the magnifying class to the right of Group. Type "Vet" into search and select Vet Med CLSC. (Figure 4 and 5). You will only have to do this on the first time using the system.
- Under 1st Contact, select (temporary contact).
- Contact name, phone, and email are required and cell phone is encouraged so you can easily be contacted if an issue arises with your reservation.
- Answer the questions under Additional Information.
- Select Create Reservation.
- You reservation is complete. (Figure 6). You can add it to your calendar or edit.
Tips and Other Help
- From the home screen you can see all your bookings under My Booking > Show My Bookings or by clicking on My Events.
- For technical problems with the reservation system contact IT@vetmed.illinois.edu. For information about use policies, contact CLSC staff.