Chrome River - Returned Expense Reports
This article provides step-by-step instructions on Returned Expense Reports
Returned expense reports will be located on the dashboard in the Expenses ribbon.
- Click on Returned.
- This will show a list of expense reports that have been returned.
- Click the expense report to be addressed and click Open.
- Modify the selected expense report.
- Items can be deleted, or notes can be added from this queue.
- Click Submit after editing.
- If items need to be changed or added, the expense report must be in the Draft queue. To move the expense report from Returned to Draft:
- Click the expense report to be addressed.
- Click Recall.
- Click Yes when prompted with “This Report will be Moved to the Draft List?” to move the expense report back into the Draft queue in the Expenses ribbon.
- Click the Chrome River icon to return to the dashboard.
- Click Drafts.
- Click the expense report to be edited.
- Click Open.
- Click Edit to correct the expense items.
- Click Add Additional Expenses or the green Submit button.
- Click the secondary Submit button that appears.