Chrome River - Returned Expense Reports
This article provides step-by-step instructions on returned Expense Reports.
Returned Expense Reports will be located on the dashboard in the Expenses ribbon.
- Select Returned.
NOTE: This will show a list of Expense Reports that have been returned.
- Select the Expense Report to be addressed and select Open.
- Modify the selected Expense Report.
- Items can be deleted or notes can be added from this queue.
- Select Submit after editing.
- If items need to be changed or added, the Expense Report must be in the Draft queue. To move the Expense Report from Returned to Draft:
- Select the Expense Report to be addressed.
- Select Recall.
- Select Yes when prompted with “This Report will be Moved to the Draft List?” to move the Expense Report back into the Draft queue in the Expenses ribbon.
- Select the Chrome River icon to return to the dashboard.
- Select Drafts.
- Select the Expense Report to be edited.
- Select Open.
- Select Edit to correct the expense items.
- Select Add Additional Expenses or the green Submit button.
- Select the secondary Submit button that appears.