Illinois App, Viewing your Test Results
How can I access my test results with the Illinois app?
Viewing Your Test Results
Take these steps, to enter the MyMcKinley Health portal from the Illinois app
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Browse.
- If necessary, tap Wellness then Resources to expand the menu
- Tap Wellness Center to expand the menu
- Tap McKinley Health Center
- Scroll down and tap Visit website to enter the MyMcKinley portal
For easier access, you can tap on the orange star on the right to “favorite” the McKinley Health Center. Once you do, My Wellness Center will appear on the home screen of the Illinois app.
Typical test results are expected within 5 hours, but results could take up to 48 hours. Faculty, staff, and students will be emailed when their results are available in the McKinley Health Center Patient Portal. Your test results are sent to your phone soon after, usually within 20 minutes.
- Log in with your NetID and password. Complete the login process with 2-factor authentication.
- Click on the Messages tab and look for a message titled "Saliva RTPCR COVID test results".
You can view your test results from the MyMcKinley Health Portal from any computer or on a browser on your mobile device.