Chrome River - Allocating Multiple Charges on One PCard Transaction
This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to allocate multiple charges on one PCard transaction.
- Click the +Create button on the Expenses ribbon.
- Enter Header information selecting PCard as the report type.
- Select the transaction receipt (if available) from the eWallet.
- Click Add.
- Select the Account Allocation Tile.
- Click the Itemize button.
- Select the PCard Expenses Tile.
- Enter the spent amount and select the desired account number from the dropdown list.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 6-9 to finish itemizing the receipt.