Confocal Microscope Room Reservation
These are instructions for requesting the Confocal Microscope Room. Please note only individuals who have fully completed Confocal training with the Vet Med department should use this reservation tool. After a request is submitted you will receive notice via email if approved or denied.
Bookings are managed through the Vet Med EMS system. Confocal Microscope Room booking requests can be accessed here: https://reservations.vetmed.illinois.edu/SpaceRes/
- Login in with your NetId and password.
- Select book now to Reserve Confocal Microscope Room (Figure 1)
- Enter a Date, Start Time, and End Time and select Search (Figure 2)
- Confirm the time you selected is Free (white background)
- Select a timeslot by clicking on green circle with a white plus sign. This will add it to your selected rooms (Figure 3).
- Click Next Step
- Under Group Details, click on the magnifying class to the right of Group. Type "Vet" into search and select Vet Med Confocal User. (Figure 4 and 5). You will only have to do this on the first time using the system.
- Under 1st Contact, select (temporary contact).
- Contact name, phone, and email are required and cell phone is encouraged so you can easily be contacted if an issue arises with your reservation.
- Answer the questions under Additional Information (department and PI name).
- Select Create Reservation.
- Your reservation is complete. (Figure 6). You can add it to your calendar or edit.
- From the home screen you can see all your bookings under My Booking > Show My Bookings or by clicking on My Events.
- For technical problems with the reservation system contact IT@vetmed.illinois.edu.
- More information on the Confocal program and departmental contact info can be found on the Vet Med Research Resources website under Confocal Microscope: https://vetmed.illinois.edu/research/resources/