Illinois App, Privacy Troubleshooting
Adjusting the Privacy setting may assist in viewing the wallet in the Illinois app
In the Illinois app, the wallet is available at the bottom of the home screen.
Your wallet gives you access to:
- Housing meal plan
- Illini Cash
- MTD bus pass
- Illini ID
- … and other features not available to the general public.
Please note: the Illinois app is no longer used for building access purposes.
If you don’t see the wallet button on the home screen, double-check these requirements.
To display your wallet, you must:
- Set your Privacy to Level 4 or higher*. (Browse > Profile > My Profile > My App Privacy Settings > Manage and Understand Your Privacy)
- Sign into the app with your NetID.
- Run the latest version of the Illinois app
- Set your profile to University Student or University Employee (Browse > Profile > My Profile > Who You Are)
Please note: If your i-card is expired, some features in the Illinois app such as Illini ID will not work properly. Check your i-card to make sure it is current. Contact the i-card office if you need to renew it.
See Using Illinois App for Building Access for more information.