Illinois App, Privacy Troubleshooting
In the Illinois app, the wallet is available at the bottom of the home screen.
Your wallet gives you access to:
- Housing meal plan
- Illini Cash
- MTD bus pass
- Illini ID
- … and other features not available to the general public.
Please note: the Illinois app is no longer used for building access purposes.
If you don’t see the wallet button on the home screen, double-check these requirements.
To display your wallet, you must:
- Set your Privacy to Level 4 or higher*. (Browse > Profile > My Profile > My App Privacy Settings > Manage and Understand Your Privacy)
- Sign into the app with your NetID.
- Run the latest version of the Illinois app
- Set your profile to University Student or University Employee (Browse > Profile > My Profile > Who You Are)
Please note: If your i-card is expired, some features in the Illinois app such as Illini ID will not work properly. Check your i-card to make sure it is current. Contact the i-card office if you need to renew it.
Get the Illinois App for your phone.
More info about the Illinois App.