SANDI - What is SANDI? Is Vetstar Going away?
What is SANDI?
SANDI is the new Veterinary Teaching Hospital's Electronic Medical record system. The new web-based application replaces Vetstar. SANDI has a modern design and will allow robust feature development in the future. Below is a look at the Patient Dashbaord:
*Please note that SANDI is web based so you access it via your Chrome Web Browser (Only Chrome is supported).
Is SANDI "live" or is it still being tested?
- Core modules in SANDI are in production as of May 2nd, 2022
- Please go here for a list of all modules and there status: SANDI - Module Development Overview and Status
Is Vetstar Going away?
Yes, Vetstar will go away after we migrate everyone over to SANDI. The exact date of when Vetstar access will go away is still to be determined. Everyone should be using SANDI to do the majority of their work.
How do I get access to SANDI?
- To see basic documentation, screen shots and online training videos visit: SANDI Training Modules
- If you need individual training please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will setup a training time with you.
- Students, training will be done in groups. Notificaton will go out via email regarding dates/times.
Do I need to do anything special when I start using SANDI?
- Be open/honest and send us (email@example.com) your input on:
- Bugs/issues – Report anything that does not seem to work or function as you think it should. (Include screen shots, etc.)
- Enhancement ideas – include what you would like to see added or changed. While we may not be able to include all ideas immediately, we still want them. We may be able to incorporate them down the road.
***Detail is very important. We ask that you include client/patient info, screen shots, error messages, and any other info to help us document and recreate the issues you find.
General SANDI Information in the KB (knowledgebase)
- To see basic documentation, screen shots and some videos visit: SANDI Training Modules
- To see the latest progress on SANDI development please visit: SANDI - Module Development Overview and Status
- To see the latest releases and issue fixes visit: SANDI - Features & Fixes Release Notes