University Bursar - Using the Billing Mass Data Entry Page
Using the Billing Mass Data Entry Page
- Type TSAMASS in the Search field and press ENTER to open Billing Mass Data Entry.
- Type the detail code in the Detail Code field.
- Press TAB to move to the Amount field.
NOTE: The Detail Code, Amount, and Term Code from the Key Section will automatically be populated in the Charges/Payments section; however, this information can be modified.
- Type the amount in the Amount field.
NOTE: To process a credit, you must put a (-) before the amount. For example, to process a credit for 200.00, you would enter –200.00. To process a charge, just enter the amount. For example, to process a charge for 50.00, you would enter 50.00 in the amount field.
- Press TAB to move to the Term field.
- Type the term code in the Term field.
NOTE: If you don’t remember the term code format, click search and scroll until you find the term you want.
- Click the Next Section button or the ALT PAGE DOWN key.
- Type the account number (UIN) in the ID field.
NOTE: The detail code and amount you entered above will default for each account number you enter.
- Click the Insert button or the F6 key.
- Repeat steps 2 through 8 for each additional transaction.
- Click the Save button or the F10 key to save your work.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.