UAFR - Deleting a General Encumbrance with Incomplete Status
Deleting a General Encumbrance with Incomplete Status
- Type FGAENCB in the Search field and press the ENTER key to open the Encumbrance/Reservations Maintenance page.
- Type the encumbrance number in the Encumbrance Number field.
Click the Search button and select the encumbrance from the Encumbrance List page (FGIENCB).
- Click the Go button. All of the header section information will be displayed.
- Select Delete from the function buttons. A message displays in the upper right hand corner of the Banner window, asking for confirmation of this action.
- Select Delete again to delete the record. A message displays in the upper right hand corner of the Banner window, indicating the deletion of the encumbrance is complete.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.
NOTE: General Encumbrances can only be deleted if they are in an incomplete status. If you have clicked the Complete button, the encumbrance cannot be deleted. Use Total Liquidation of a General Encumbrance to liquidate the encumbrance.