UAFR - Monitoring Inventory Progress
Monitoring Inventory Progress
- Log in to Biennial Inventory.
- Click the Home/Status tab, if needed.
- Select the appropriate cycle in the View Status field.
- Click the View Status button.
- To search for a specific list, type the unit’s full or partial Organization code in the Search field.
- Click the View Comments (if comments have already been added) or Add Comments (if no comments exist yet) button under the Actions column to review the comments associated with a list.
NOTE: This opens a new window. You may need to turn off pop-up blockers in your browser to see this window.
- Click the Add Comment button to add a comment, or skip to step 11 if you don’t want to add a comment.
- Type your comment in the text field.
- Click the Save icon.
- Click the Close link to close the comment window
- Click the up or down arrows next to any of the following columns to sort lists by:
- Org (Chart and Organization code)
- List Loaded
- Unverified Items
- Verified Items
- Pending/Unfound Items
- Total Items
- Certification Deadline
- List Comments
NOTE: If the arrow next to a column is a different color than the other arrows, the lists are already sorted by that column.
- Click the Logout link in the top right corner when you’re done.