UAFR - Using the Manage Inventory Page
Using the Manage Inventory Page
Use the following steps to sort the inventory list, search for an item by keyword, and export the list to a spreadsheet.
- Log in to Biennial Inventory.
- Select Manage Inventory from the Physical Verification menu.
- Select the appropriate cycle in the Manage Inventory field.
- Click the Update Org List button.
- Select the appropriate Chart and Org code(s) under Show Items for.
- Select the statuses you want to view.
- Click the View Items button.
- To sort the inventory list, click the heading name or the arrows next to the heading name to sort by:
- Primary PTag
- Org (Chart and Organization code)
- Serial #/VIN
- Location Title
- Item Comments
- To search for an item, type a keyword in the Search field.
NOTE: Once you stop typing, the system automatically searches for that keyword. There’s no need to press the ENTER key or a button to complete the search.
- Scroll down to see search results, if needed, or use the Go to Page buttons to navigate the search results.
- To export the inventory list to a spreadsheet, click the CSV or Excel button.
NOTE: If you have used the Search field to filter the list, the exported list will only contain the filtered items. Clear the Search field first to export the entire list.
- Follow your web browser’s prompts to save the file on your computer.
- Open the saved CSV or Excel file to sort it or print it.
- Click the Logout link in the top right corner when you’re done.