SANDI - PIN Reset
These instructions explain how to change your PIN. You must use a VTH PC to complete this task.
1. Locate the Vetstar NetID Logon shortcut icon on your university laptop desktop and select it.
2. Login with your NetID and NetID password.
3. When prompted to reset your Pin, use 123456 as the OLD Pin and setup a new Pin specific to you. (Remember this Pin)
4. The Vetstar home screen will appear as shown below.
5. Escape out back to the Master Menu and choose 9 – Log Out
6. Now you can Log into SANDI