iBuy - Placing an Order for Another Person
Placing an Order for Another Person
The detail of who you are placing an order for can be added as Internal Notes as well as the Attn: field of the Shipping Address.
Adding Detail on Who You Are Ordering For
- Create a requisition.
- Click Proceed to Checkout once draft cart is completed.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) in the Shipping section.
- Adjust the Attn: field to the individual who requested the order or will be receiving the shipment.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) in the Internal Notes and Attachments section.
- IMPORTANT: Internal Notes and Attachments are not shared with the vendor. External Notes and Attachments will be sent out to the vendor with the PO. External Attachments should be in PDF format.
- Enter Internal Note information about who requested the order.
- If Requestor, enter the C-FOAPAL and submit the requisition.
- See the Code Favorites job aid to assist with C-FOAPAL entry.
- If Shopper, submit the requisition into workflow for the Department Account Coder to enter C-FOAPAL.