iBuy - Requesting Non-Standard Payment Terms in iBuy
Requesting Non-Standard Payment Terms in iBuy
University policy Standard Payment Term is Net 30 Days. iBuy allows you to request Non-Standard Payment Terms if the vendor provides a payment discount or requires pre-payment (such as for events, conferences, meetings, or emergency purchases). Changes to standard payment terms for a Hosted or Punchout catalog are not allowed and are not accepted by the supplier.
NOTE: All requisitions with Non-Standard Payment Terms will route to Purchasing for review and approval.
- Create a requisition in iBuy and proceed to checkout.
- On the Requisition-Summary tabs, click the Pencil Icon in the Billing Section.
- Select one of the five options from the Non-Standard Terms menu under Billing Options.
- 1% 10 Days net 30
- 2% 10 Days net 30
- 2% 15 Days net 30
- Pre-Paid (Internal Notes are Required)
NOTE: Edit the Internal Notes and Attachments section and add details to justify selecting this option
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Complete and submit the requisition.