iBuy - Shopping
The roles in iBuy which have permission to shop are Shopper and Requestor. To begin shopping:
- Immediately search for items or
- Create a new cart if you have items you need to save for later
You can click on a Punchout or Hosted catalog sticker and begin shopping, or to search for items, use the various search methods. For details refer to the Search Methods job aid.
Icons are used to label and identify contracts, diverse vendors and energy efficient products, among other identifiers.
To Order Items
- Find the appropriate item.
- Enter the item Quantity.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click the X Item(s) Added View Cart link or the Cart link in the top right corner to access the Active Cart.
- NOTE: The X item(s) Added View Cart confirmation link displays under Add to Cart.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Verify the information on the summary screen.
- NOTE: The Shopper role does not have security to edit FOAPAL codes
- Click Place Order.
If You Have Items in a Draft Cart That are not Ready to Complete and You Want to Start a New Cart:
- Name your current cart using the box at the top of the window next to Shopping Cart, or leave the defaulted name.
- Hover over the Shop icon.
- Hover over My Carts and Orders.
- Click View Carts.
- Click Create Cart to create new cart.
- Enter Cart Name in the text box at top or leave default.
- Start Shopping using Shopping link in middle of the page.
To Order a Product that is NOT in a Catalog
- Click the Home icon.
- From the University Forms section of Catalogs and Forms in the center of the page, click the Purchase Requisition Form sticker.
- Follow the Completing the Purchase Requisition Form job aid.