iBuy - Invoice Approver
Role: Invoice Approver
The Invoice Approver role can approve, return, or forward invoices within their specialized Invoice Approver Queues.
- Log in to iBuy.
- Click Action Items (flag icon) on the top right corner of iBuy.
- Click Invoices.
- Expand the Invoice Queue to view the invoice available for processing.
- Select the Invoice No. link that needs approval.
- Click Assign To Myself while you are reviewing the invoice. The assigned invoice will report under My Invoice Acknowledgements.
- Select the action to perform by clicking the arrow next to Approve & Next.
- Return to Shared Folder
- Place Invoice on Hold
- Reject Invoice
- NOTE: You cannot edit the invoice.
- (Optional) To enter a comment or attachment, open the invoice. Click the arrow next to the invoice number at the top of the iBuy page, then click Add Comment. To save, click Add Comment. A second way to add a comment is to click the Comments tab at the top of the invoice, then click the plus sign. Click the check mark to save.