iTravel - Assigning a Travel Arranger
Employees may assign another employee as a Travel Arranger in his/her traveler profile. The employee who is assigned as a Travel Arranger (also called “Assistant”) will be able to make travel arrangements for the employee who designated them as his/her Travel Arranger. Please note that before you can assign an employee as a Travel Arranger, he/she must have a profile in the iTravel system with Travel Arranger permissions.
One primary Assistant/Travel Arranger may be designated. The primary Assistant/Travel Arranger will receive all communications for travel. Non-primary Assistants/Travel Arrangers will receive only communications for travel that is booked by them.
- Log in to the Online Booking Tool.
- Click Profile from the home page (located in the upper right corner).
- Click Profile Settings from your profile.
- Click Setup Travel Assistants found within the Profile Options list.
- Click [+] Add an Assistant from the Assistants and Travelers Arrangers section.
- Type your assistant's name in the Assistant field and click it when it appears in the field.
- Click the Can book travel for me box. If this person is your primary assistant, click the box next to Is my primary assistant for travel.
- Click Save.
NOTE: The name of the person will appear in the Your Assistants and Travel Arrangers section.