UAFR - Deleting a Journal Voucher with Incomplete Status
Deleting a Journal Voucher with Incomplete Status
A journal voucher (JV) with Incomplete status can be deleted through the header section of Journal Voucher Entry (FGAJVCD), Journal Voucher Mass Entry (FGAJVCM), or Journal Voucher Quick (FGAJVCQ).
- Type FGAJVCD or FGAJVCM or FGAJVCQ in the Search field and press ENTER to open the journal voucher page.
- Type the JV number in the Document field.
- OR - Click the Search button and select the JV from the List of Suspended Journal Vouchers (FGIJVCD).
- Click the Go button. All of the header section information will be displayed.
- Select Delete on the menu bar. A message displays in the upper right corner of the Banner window to ask for confirmation of this action.
- Select Delete again to delete the record. A window will display with the message that all header and detail records will be deleted. A separate message will confirm that the journal voucher has been deleted.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.
- NOTE: Journal vouchers can only be deleted if they are in an incomplete status. If you have clicked complete, the journal voucher cannot be deleted.