UAFR - Change Filters
You can filter data by Fiscal Year and Period. You can also filter data by Chart, College, School, Dept., Type of Fund, and Fund PI Name.
The dashboard defaults to the current open fiscal year and period. Follow these steps to change to another fiscal year or period:
- Sign in to My-UI-Financials.
- Select a year from Fiscal Year:.
- Select a month (period) from Fiscal Period:.
- Select Filter.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 to filter by another Fiscal Year or Fiscal Period.
To filter by Chart, College, School, Department (Dept.), Type of Fund and Fund Principal Investigator (Fund PI Name) follow these steps:
- In the menu for each filter, select the information you want to filter on and select Filter.
- To reset the filters select Reset Filters.
NOTE: Reset Filters doesn't reset the Fiscal Year and Fiscal Period. Also, if you have multi-chart access you'll need to select Chart and Dept. if there are duplicate instances of department codes, even though the department descriptions are different.
For My-UI-Financials questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.