UAFR - Self-Supporting Funds Updating the Financial Manager
Self-Supporting Funds Updating the Financial Manager
Communications about active self-supporting Funds are sent to the person who is listed as the financial manager of the Fund in Banner. If a Fund’s financial manager has changed, the current manager could miss important information about the Fund and deadlines. Use the steps below to check the Fund Code Maintenance page (FZMFUND) in Banner to find the financial manager.
- In the Search field, type FZMFUND and press the ENTER key to open Fund Code Maintenance.
- Click the Filter button.
- Type in the Chart code in the Chart of Accounts field.
- Type the Fund code in the Fund field.
- Click the Go button.
- Select Personnel Information from theTools menu to display the Personnel Information on Fund Codes section.
- If the financial manager listed is incorrect, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the Fund code and the name and University ID number (UIN) of the correct financial manager in your e-mail.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.