UPAY - Looking up Bank Codes Using FTICHKS
Looking up Bank Codes Using FTICHKS
The Check Number Validation page (FTICHKS) is an easy way to look up a required bank code within the FAIVNDH page. It is also an effective way to filter for a list of payments for a specific date or bank.
Search criteria include the following:
- Check or direct deposit number
- Bank Code
- Cancel Indicator
- Check Date
- Check Amount
- Check Type
- Type FTICHKS in the Search field and press ENTER.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Click the Go button to display the bank code and other details about the check.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.