UPAY - Searching Vendor Payment Status Using FAIVINV
The Vendor Invoice Query page (FAIVINV), along with theVendor Detail History Query page (FAIVNDH), allows you to search by Vendor Invoice Number in addition to Banner Invoice Document Number, Vendor Invoice Date, and Vendor Invoice Total.
This is the only page that shows the “H” for Hold status in a column on the original screen without navigating to an additional page or screen view. This query works well for a specific search. Searches performed on more general criteria, such as dollar amount or vendor invoice, necessitate the use of a scroll bar or arrow keys to view additional transactions. It is not presented in an easy view list format. Users may differentiate between FAIVINV and FAIVNDH according to the desired information and personal preference.
- Type FAIVINV in the Search field and press ENTER.
- Type the vendor ID in the Vendor field.
- Press the Go button.
- Enter your search criteria.
- Click the Go button to view the PO number and payment status.
- Click the Close button to return to the main menu.