Using Mobius View
Using Mobius View
This job aid provides information about using Mobius View. The following sections are in this job aid:
- Go to the following URL: https://mobiusview.apps.uillinois.edu/mobius/view#/
- Select Document Direct and UI2 Report in the Login to Repository window.
- Click the Ok button.
- Enter your ID and password.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the file folder icon on the left side. This opens the reports available to your ID.
NOTE: The top-level display shows all your available report folders. If you don’t see the report you’re looking for, check the Reports folder.
- Click the report folder you would like to view.
NOTE: A list of report sub-folders organized by Organization or Fund codes will display. For Asset/Liability reports (FIGL), select the appropriate Fund code. For Revenue/Expense reports (FIOP), select the appropriate Organization code.
- Click the appropriate report sub-folder.
- Click the appropriate report ID.
- Click the report date.
- Click the report section, if needed.
- The report displays.
NOTE: You can expand the report size or enter full-screen mode by clicking the Full Screen or Expand icons in the top right corner.
NOTE: Mobius View times out after one hour of inactivity. Recommended browsers for Mobius View include:
- Microsoft Edge
Internet Explorer is not a recommended browser for Mobius View.
After opening a report, your browser will appear similar to the picture below. The right pane displays the report that you have selected.
Use directory links at the top of either the left pane or the right pane to navigate to previous locations. Click the three dots to view the entire navigation path.
For a report: Enter search criteria in the Jump to folder field to quickly search for a specific report folder, report ID, and/or report section. You can also click the Search icon on the left side to create and save a search.
Within a report: Use the Find field in the top right corner to search for information within a report.
- Look in the heading of the report to make sure that the criteria of the report matches what you need (such as date range or Organization code).
- While viewing a report, click the Full Screen or Expand icons in the top right corner to make the report bigger. You can also click the Zoom In or Zoom Out (magnifying glass) icons as needed to zoom in or out on report details.
- To display each page one at a time, click the Next Page and Previous Page (arrow) icons below the report, or enter a page number in the Page field to go directly to that page of the report.
Follow these steps to print a report.
- Open the report.
- Click the Print icon on the top right.
- Select either the Entire Document or the Page Range option. If you select Page Range, enter the page numbers to print.
- Click the Print button.
NOTE: You may need to turn off pop-up blockers in your browser to print the report. Follow your browser’s prompts if needed.
Follow these steps to download a report.
- Open the report.
- Click the Download icon on the top right.
- Enter the pages to download in the Page Range field.
- Enter a file name in the Download File Name field.
- Select a file type in the Download Format field.
NOTE: The Default format is .ZIP.
- Click the More… link for additional options, such as downloading as text or image.
- Click the Download button.
- Save the file to the location of your choice. If the file was zipped, you will first need to unzip it to use it.
Support and Help Information
If you have problems logging into Mobius View, please contact the AITS Service Desk.
- Chicago: 312-996-4806
- Springfield & Urbana: 217 333-3102 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about the Finance or Payroll reports in Mobius View, contact the Office of University Accounting and Financial Reporting at 217-333-9243 or send e-mail to email@example.com.