System Government Costing - Service Activity Advanced
This cohort-based, instructor-led training is a five session track over Zoom that builds on the prerequisite Service Activity Basics course to provide information and training related to performing service and storeroom rate calculations, including specific rate requirements, rate components, and considerations related to compiling service rates. It is designed to be part of a Service Activities certificate track. The training provides:
- What you need to know to develop a complaint service activity rate
- Step-by-step process for a complaint service activity rate
- Hands-on rate calculations during the course
- Walk-through complex topics being explained thoroughly and made easy
- Helpful resources (SME's, templates, reports, job aids) available for all Banner 3E service activity units
- Learn about various types of service rates (blended rates vs markup rates)
Service Activity Basics a prerequisite to this course and must be completed first.
To get started, submit an application form for the Service Activity Advanced cohort.
See the table below for current FY24 scheduled cohorts (All session times are 8:30am-12:00pm):
|Session 1||Monday September 11, 2023||Monday October 9, 2023||Monday October 30, 2023||Monday January 8, 2024||Monday February 12, 2024||Monday May 6, 2024|
|Session 2||Wednesday September 13, 2023||Wednesday October 11, 2023||Wednesday November 1, 2023||Wednesday January 10, 2024||Wednesday February 14, 2024||Wednesday May 8, 2024|
|Session 3||Monday September 18, 2023||Monday October 16, 2023||Monday November 6, 2023||Monday January 22, 2024||Monday February 19, 2024||Monday May 13, 2024|
|Session 4||Wednesday September 20, 2023||Wednesday October 18, 2023||Wednesday November 8, 2023||Wednesday January 24, 2024||Wednesday February 21, 2024||Wednesday May 15, 2024|
|Session 5||Monday September 25, 2023||Monday October 23, 2023||Monday November 13, 2023||Monday January 29, 2024||Monday February 26, 2024||Monday May 20, 2024|