TeamDynamix, Urbana TDX Advisory Group (TDAG) Meeting Recaps
This article provides information about decisions regarding the TeamDynamix (TDX) platform. Meeting recaps from Urbana TDAG will be shared here.
2022-11-16 - Phase 3 Survey Results Review
- Service Team updates: New TDX Product Owner, Joseph Blanks, started at Tech Services this week. He will eventually replace Janet Jones as an ex-officio member of TDAG. Global Admins are Ben Mosenthal and Gary Kambic (backup)
- Collab Board updates: TDX 11.6 release coming Dec 3., 2022. Sandbox refresh Nov 29, 2022. IPaaS still stuck in legal limbo (GDPR).
- TDX CTC updates: monthly newsletter going out a week early in Nov and Dec to accommodate holiday schedule. CTC reaching out to TDX sandbox app admins ahead of the refresh.
- Phase 3 Survey Results Discussion
Qualtrics survey results added to a color-coded spreadsheet and sorted by level of interest. The committee decided on follow-up questions to gather info about scheduling, get a better sense of use cases, document concerns or contingencies, and clarify a few responses.
- Decision: TDAG will reach out first to the respondents who answered “Enthusiastically Interested” and “Very Interested” to any of the four in-scope features for Phase 3. Units expressing mild interest will be contacted after the winter break.
- Decision: As part of receiving Asset App access, TDX app admins in those units will comprise an informal advisory group to collaborate on setup, best practices, naming conventions, and other info sharing to keep implementation as consistent as possible across the environment. The advisory group will be added as a relevant tag in the existing TDX App Admins shared channel in MS Teams.
- Decision: As part of receiving accessing to app-level TDX APIs, TDX app admins in those units will comprise an informal community of practice for information sharing.
2022-10-26 - First Full Meeting
- Reports from the Project Team, Service Team, Collaborative Board, and Comms & Training Committee (CTC).
- Decision to scope Phase 3 to non-IT ticketing, IT ticketing (continued), local asset/inventory mgmt, and app-level API access.
- Survey finalized, sent out to IT Council and a rep on Business IT Collab. Survey active as of November 1st, closes November 11th.
- Training resources offered to committee members to help get familiar with additional TDX features in scope for Phase 3.
2022-10-07 - Urbana TDAG Fall 2022 Kick-Off meeting
- Future meeting scheduling
- Phase 3 scoping preliminary conversation
- Decision to create and send an updated interest survey scoped to Phase 3