Tech Services General Assignment Classroom - iClicker Cloud won't open
This article outlines self-service steps to correct iClicker Cloud not opening on General Assignment classroom computers that are managed by Tech Services ICS.
If an iClicker Cloud MECM managed update fails, the customer will receive a message similar to this image after launching the application:
Below are self-service steps to reinstall iClicker Cloud which will take approximately one minute to complete.
- The customer should select cancel from the above image and select OK from the next pop-up window.
- Open Software Center by launching from the computer Desktop, or search for Software Center from the Search field.
- Search for iClicker from the search field in the upper right of Software Center.
- Select the iClicker icon.
- Choose uninstall.
- After the uninstall completes, select install.
iClicker should reinstall on the system and open properly.