Illinois App, Athletics How-to
(Profile> My App Privacy Settings > Manage and Understand Your Privacy)
|NetID Sign in||Not Required
(Settings > Sign In/Sign Out)
(Profile> Who Are You)
Getting started with Athletics in the Illinois app
To start exploring Illini Athletics with the Illinois app, it's easy
- Tap Browse then tap Athletics.
Following your favorite sports
If you are interested in narrowing your search of events, it is recommend that you add your favorite Illini sports to your ‘favorites’ in the app. Doing so will give you a more customized experience in My Game Day and My Events
You can do this by tapping My Game Day and at the bottom, you can tap the check circle at the right of each sport you want to follow.
Filtering by sport
To receive scores for a particular sport is easy.
- Within the Illinois app, tap Browse at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Athletics then tap News
As with events, you can ‘favorite’ the Illini sports you wish to follow. If you have already done that, you can tap My News the news (and scores) of the sports you have favorited will show up in the app.
However, Athletics News can also be filtered by sport at the top of the screen. Tap the field next to Filter by and choose which sports you would like to filter.
Finding a full schedule of events
If you wish to see scores and highlights for one particular sport, follow these steps:
- Tap Browse then Athletics
- Scroll to the bottom then tap the sport you wish to see scores for to select it
- A page or so down, tap the button that is labeled Full Schedule
- At the top of the Schedule page, tap Upcoming for future scheduled events
- You can also tap Past for scores and highlights