How to play audio through the built-in speakers (Windows)
A guide to playing audio through the built in speakers with Windows.
- Go to Start > Settings > System > Sound
- Under Output, choose SAMSUNG as the output device.
- You can adjust the volume from this page as well.
- Open the Solstice app and connect.
- On the Share page, click the audio icon to share sound to the television.
4018 4018 room 4031 no Solstice connection 4035 room 4035 4165 room 4165 5116 room 5116 Multi-Purpose Room A room 4043a Multi-Purpose Room B room 4043 b
- You can also go to the Settings page and set your preference to auto-share audio.