Printing with Staples (on Mac)
A guide to printing with staples on Optimus in 501 East Daniel.
To set up Optimus for stapling
Open System Preferences
- Click Printers & Scanners.
- Select Optimus from the printers list.
- Click Options & Supplies.
- Click Options.
- Open the drop-down menu for Finisher and select Office Finisher LX. Finally, click OK.
To print a document with staples
- Select Print from the File menu.
- Open the drop-down menu that reads Copies and Pages.
- From the drop down, select Xerox Features.
- Open the menu next to Finishing.
- Select the number of staples needed for the document.
- Click Print