Skype for Business, Exchange, and AD Accounts for Extra Help
How to request NetID's and Skype account requests for Extra Help Employees.
How to request a Active Directory Account and Active Directory Password:
- Send a request to email@example.com asking for an Active Directory (AD) account to be created. Include the name and UIN of the individual needing the account. You will receive a response from the Help Desk with the individual's AD Account name.
- https://go.illinois.edu/password As a password registrar, you may assist the individual with setting their Active Directory Password at
How to request an Exchange email and Skype for Business account:
- Individual's mailboxes are automatically provisioned based on eligibility data provided by BANNER. Users may access their Exchange email account at https://outlook.office.com
- Have the individual sign the University of Illinois E911 Acknowledgement form at http://uc.illinois.edu/e911acknowledge
- Submit a request via Pinnacle at https://go.illinois.edu/pinnacle for a Skype for Business account for the individual. Instructions for submitting Skype for Business account requests can found at Pinnacle, Quick Start Guide for Submitting Service Requests .