Banner Faculty Self-Service - How do I Email my class? What if I have a Problem/Question?
What if I am unable to email my class from Banner?
If you are unable to e-mail your class from Banner, please follow the steps listed below.
- Log into Faculty Self-Service
- Click the Class List link. This will navigate you to the CRN Listing page.
- Select the appropriate term from the drop down at the top of the page
- Click anywhere on the row for appropriate course (except for the hyperlinked fields) to display the class roster
- From the class roster, select one or more student records/names by selecting the check box that is displayed in the page as the first column next to the students you want to email.
To send the e-mail to all students in the class in one attempt, select the check box that is available in the grid header in the first column.
- After selecting the students you wish to email, click the email/envelope icon next to the search box. A new email will be opened (with the default email service) with the email addresses of the selected students populated in the Bcc field.
Website - Enterprise Applications website