Office 365, Email, Exchange, How to setup an auto-reply message or out of office message
How do I setup an auto-reply or out of office message for my Exchange email?
- Log in to the Outlook Web App: https://outlook.office365.com
- Click on the Gear Icon at the top right of the window
- Type Automatic in the Search Outlook Settings Field and Select Automatic Replies
- Choose the option to Turn on automatic replies
- You can then select a time frame during which you would like this Out of Office message delivered
You also have the ability to set two separate Out of Office messages, or
configure just one and not the other:
- By default, all Out of Office replies are delivered to any other University Exchange account that sends to you e-mail addresses.
- By checking the Send replies outside your organization, Out of Office replies will be delivered to all non-Exchange e-mail addresses (including non-University addresses and undergraduate Google Apps addresses).
- By default, selecting this option sends auto replies to everyone. You can further select it to just reply to contacts in your Contacts lists.
- Click the Save button at the top to save your changes