Office 365, Email, Exchange, Outlook on the Web, Email to a group of people using a Personal List
Instructions to send an email to a group of people in the web-interface for Exchange
How to email a group of people on Outlook on the Web:
- Login to https://outlook.office365.com
- Select the People view.
- Click on the Arrow next to New contact.
- Select New Contact List.
- Name the Contact List.
- Add recipients, you can type any email address and hit Enter to add them to the List.
- Click Save and Close.
- Once the list is created, switch back to your Inbox view.
- Select the New Message icon in the top left. A new message window will appear. Personal Contact lists will populate as you type in the To, CC, BCC fields. Type your message and click Send.
Note: Creating a Contact list on the Mac app (not website) is currently not available on the new Outlook app (but is "Coming
Note: There is a limit of 500 recipients per list. A possible work around is to use multiple groups. If a more permanent solution is needed, please contact your local IT Pro and request an AD Distribution List.