Office 365, Email, Exchange, OWA, How to make a signature
How do I create an email signature in Office 365 via the OWA?
- Log in to https://outlook.office365.com
- Click on the Gear Icon at the top right of the window
- Type Signature into the search outlook settings field
- Click on Email Signature
- Enter your signature into the 'Email Signature' pane.
- If you would like the signature to appear by default when composing a message, you can check the box labeled "Automatically include my signature on new messages that I compose."
- If you would like the signature to appear by default when forwarding or replying, you can check the box labeled "Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or reply to."
- Click Save at the top of the page.
The Office of Strategic Marketing & Branding offers a signature generator: https://marketing.illinois.edu/brand/tools/email-signature