Campus Mailing Lists, View list archives
How do I view the archives of a list?
Mail List Archive Information
- The list owners determine if archiving is active and who has access to the archives.
- The list archives are off by default. There are two: web archive (archive available via web page) and email archive (archive available via email commands to server).
- The user's guide contains setting details
- Archive Configuration - https://wiki.illinois.edu/wiki/display/Sympa62/Archives
- Archive Content Management - https://wiki.illinois.edu/wiki/display/Sympa62/Manage+Archives
- If you have archive questions or requests, contact the list owner.
- Log into https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Click on the list name in the left menu.
- Click on the "Archive" link in the left menu.
- If the archive was activated by the list owner then this link will take you to the list archive.
- If the archive is inactive then the link is inactive.
- Navigate the archive by clicking on the appropriate year, month and day link to see posts from that time.
- You can also search the entire archive for keywords by adding the word in the form and clicking Search. Click "Advance search" for additional search options.