Campus Mailing Lists, Account Password
What password do I use to log into Campus Mailing Lists? How do I set the password?
Note: This system uses the email address as the login and unique identifier. Therefore your @illinois.edu vs. @uiuc.edu, @gmail.com, etc... addresses are considered different users.
1. University of Illinois members (netID@illinois.edu) will login into the web server, https://lists.illinois.edu, with their Campus email address and password.
- University of Illinois customers can reset this password at https://go.illinois.edu/password
2. Mail list members from other email domains (gmail, yahoo, etc...) can create a local account on the server by clicking on the "Local Login" button.
- If you need to create an account click on the "firstlogin?" link on this web page.
- If you forgot your local login password click on the "Lost password?" link on this web page.
Note: Only @illinois.edu email addresses can request a new mail list.