Campus Mailing Lists, Adding Subscribers to your list
There are numerous ways to add subscribers to your mail list. You can find the "Manage Subscribers" tab by:
How do I add subscribers to a list? Can it be automated?
- Logging into Sympa at https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Clicking "Admin" button of the list you want to manage. .
- And click the "Manage Subscribers" tab.
You can add subscribers through:
- the web interface
- the email interface
- other lists you own (a list of lists)
- a remote file
- an LDAP or Active Directory (AD) query
Details about these options can be found in the Campus Mailing List User's Guide at: Adding Subscribers to a Mail List