Campus Mailing Lists, Adding Subscribers to your list
How do I add subscribers to a list? Can it be automated?
There are numerous ways to add subscribers to your mail list. You can find the "Manage Subscribers" tab by:
- Logging into Sympa at https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Clicking "Admin" button of the list you want to manage.
- And click on "Users > Subscribers"
- Edit as needed.
Note: There are many ways to add subscribers; you can add subscribers through:
- the web interface
- the email interface
- a Data Source
- include subscribers from one of your other lists (list inclusion)
- a remote file inclusion
- an LDAP or Active Directory (AD) query