Campus Mailing Lists, Check if a message went to a list
How do I check if a message was sent to a list?
There are a couple of ways to check if an email was sent to the list.
1) It will show up as an event on the "Logs" tab. Mail list owners have access to the log files for all events related to their list. These logs include: bounces, sent messages (DoMessage), adding subscribers, configuration changes, etc.. More details about the mail list logs is available at: https://wiki.illinois.edu/wiki/display/maillists/7+-+Logs
2) If the "archive" has been activated by the mail list owner, and the owner makes it available to the subscribers, then all email sent to the list will be archived and visible to the subscribers. To check the archive:
- Log into: https://lists.illinois.edu.
- Click the desired mail list on the left side of the screen.
- Click "Archive" link in the menu. Click the Year, Month, Day to view all messages or search the archive for the message in question.