System HR Services, W-2, Left the University

I can't access my NESSIE information since I am no longer active or affiliated with the University.

People no longer working for the University will not be able to log in to System HR Services (formerly referred to as NESSIE). You should have received an email with instructions on accessing

If you are having trouble logging in please contact the University Payroll and Benefits (UPB) customer service office.

UIUC 217-265-6363
UIC 312-996-7200
UIS 217-206-7144

Keywords:NESSIE W2 my info HR human resources   Doc ID:48892
Owner:Ryan S.Group:University of Illinois Technology Services
Created:2015-03-16 16:35 CDTUpdated:2022-01-28 16:18 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois Technology Services
Feedback:  0   0