Email, Spam Control, How to request an End User Digest
I do not have any Spam Control End User Digests in my inbox and need to make changes to my options. Can I request a digest be sent to me now?
Use the Web Interface:
After you log into the Web Interface, follow these steps to request a new End User Digest:
Use the Web Interface by opening a browser and point it to the following URL: https://go.illinois.edu/spamdigest.
- Log in with your Campus NetID and password.
The Profile view displays a 'My Settings' view and the Save, Request Digest, and Refresh links.
- Click Profile in the bottom left navigation window.
- Then select Settings.
- Click Request Digest at the top.
- Click Save.
- Alternatively, you can also complete this action by opening a recent daily End User Digest email in your email account's inbox, sent from: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and selecting 'Manage My Account.'
- For general support please contact the Technology Services Help Desk.