ICS, Housing Printing, Use Printer from my residence hall room

How do I print to a computer lab printer from my residence hall room?

To print to a Housing Computer Lab printer from a room in the residence halls, please see: http://www.housing.illinois.edu/resources/technology/labs/printers.

Keywords:PaperCut Housing Dormitory Computer Lab Printer   Doc ID:49083
Owner:Tech Services P.Group:University of Illinois Technology Services
Created:2015-03-18 10:26 CDTUpdated:2020-04-03 16:04 CDT
Sites:University of Illinois Technology Services
Feedback:  0   0